Our Desktop Software Services
Not only do we build websites that work hard for your business but we can develop software solutions to help you streamline office data systems and solve your logistical shortcomings.
The following are a few of the software packages we have developed over the years. We have extensive experience working in the automotive industry and have also designed custom solutions for many other sectors of the economy.
Call us today to discuss your custom software needs and our programmers will be more than happy to design a solution for you.
"Evolution F & I"
What is Evolution F & I Software?
Evolution is Window based software which provides complete control of the sales process from prospecting, selling, finance or lease to delivery. It is easy to install, to learn and to use. New staff training is efficient and easily done.
Evolution (Automotive F&I Software) is a Software System, specially designed for the Automotive market and created to automate Sales Processing and provides effective Aftermarket Presentation Tools.
Some of the Evolution benefits:
- Creates an organized business office
- Accurate processing of each retail and aftermarket transaction
- Printing of all required forms
- Calculations for cash, finance or leasing sales with amortization schedule
- Calculation and presentation of creditor insurance, extended warranties, protection packages
- Customer lists and sales display screens
- Inventory control
- Delivery scheduling
- Credit applications approved in minutes
- Electronic transmission of loan data to financial institution
To receive your User Id, Password, Activation Code and for assistance in the setup process, contact our Technical Support at 1-866-642-2343 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Service Planner Plus?
By combining appointments and dispatching on the visual screen, this allows all your service personnel to conveniently add, change, update and take full control of your shop.
Making appointments is as easy as clicking on the day and time wanted by your customer. This allows your Service Advisors more time to discuss your customers needs and maintenance concerns. Customers will feel less hurried and more open to recommendations. Reminders keep Service personnel aware of follow up and promise times.
Some of the Service Planner Plus benefits:
- See what's in the shop and what's coming in the shop
- Combines appointments and dispatching together
- Doesn't matter what DMS System you have
- Increase # RO's per day
- Increase Sales and Gross Profit
- Increase Absorption Rate
- Set follow up and promise times. Automatically reminds Service Advisor
- Tracks hours sold per tech
- Tracks total hours for shop
- Multiple Statuses
- Notes on each customer, also private notes for Staff
Contact us today for more information about Service Planner Plus and find out what companies use our application.
"Monitor My Site"
What is Monitor My Site?
Like many useful programs, Monitor My Site was developed for ourselves for in house use. Before designing our own, we went on the hunt to find a program that would do several things.
First and foremost, check our company Web site. Not just a simple ping of the port number, but simulate a user browsing a web page, so it would need to check to see if anything was being sent back to the web browser. We have several web sites running on the same IP address using the standard port 80. So it wasn't enough just to check if the server existed and was running. We needed it to be able to see if the web site or web page at an address was responding and doing it's job.
Because we wanted Monitor My Site to run on a server unattended, we needed the program to have the ability to load not only in the task tray, but it need to be installed as a service. This way the program would continue to run and do it's job even though no one was logged into the servers desktop. (most servers run without being logged into the desktop).
If a failure occurs, We needed the program to contact a support person and maybe run an external application or something. Also we did not want to be contacted every second the Web site was down, but only at designated intervals, only once was sufficient during an outage, and only once upon the web site being restored.
We needed something that was so simple and easy to use that nobody could misunderstand or mess it up. We needed it to do the basic task of checking the Web site or Web page, if it failed to respond, then contact the supporting party, while logging all activity for quality assurance and continue until asked not to. We did not need any extra bells and whistles that would consume additional resources.
Some of the Monitor My Sites Features & Benefits:
- Easy to use GUI Interface
- Simple one program instance
- Verifies Web sites as well as Individual Web Page
- Set a Customized Alert Email Message per Web site/Page
- Send Email Alert to more then one Email Address
- Set # of times to send alert messages during outage
- Run an external program upon failure
- Set Web site/Page verification intervals
- Set Timeout value per individual URL
- Runs in task tray, can load with windows on startup
- Can run as a service, so you can load Monitor My Site on servers without being logged into the desktop
- Unlimited number of Web site/Pages can be verified
- More than just a ping monitor
- Logs History of events including valid verifications
- All events are recorded in a history log
- Report on individual URLs
- Report on successful verifications
- Report on failures
For more information about Monitor My Site call or email us today and we'll walk you through it's many fuctions and uses.