Hamilton SEO Services
SEM - Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) efficiently increases your website's visibility on the search engines and more specifically on Google.
Our search engine marketing services in Hamilton knows that the success of our clients' business is our business. At SPS101, we use innovative "White Hat" search engine marketing techniques to drive targeted traffic to your site.
The secret to search engine optimization is creating an interface that works for users and being as clear as possible with regard to your websites' content, products and services. SPS101 simply knows what to optimize, when to optimize it, where to optimize it and how to optimize the things necessary to achieve higher rankings.
We rarely faulter in our SEM decisions and rarely have to go back to fix things.
Now you say: "Great, but what do you actually do?" Good question. Let us start off by saying: Search engine optimization involves many individual parts.
First, there is the basic business of showing up in the middle of the page when someone searches for something and that is called: 'Organic Search Engine Optimization'.
The opposite of Organic Search Engine Optimization is Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising which is using Google Adwords and paying a small fee for each click on your ad.
SEO - Search Engine Optimization
SEO is an art. It is the art of aligning a website's attributes to the algorithms of the search engines and in our case, most specifically with Google.
Simply put: SPS101 make your website's presence known to the search engines by various means such as strategically and descriptively naming your web pages, creating a proper 'inter-linking' strategy, creating keyword descriptive navigation menus, giving descriptive keyword names to images and much more.
Once we've optimized your website code we make your site win the search engines' popularity contests by building inbound articles, blogs, and forum postings about your company's attributes.
This form of SEO accomplishes two things:
- It lets the search engines know that you are an authority site providing information related to the keywords used in the search.
- It puts links all over the web in strategic places that entice viewers to visit your site which increases your website traffic
Does SynergyPro Optimize Existing Sites?
If you have a current ecommerce store front up and running and want better results in the search engines, our SEO services will help you.
We start by analyzing your current site and providing you with a DMA (Digital Marketing Analysis) which provides you with a vast array of information related to your website like how the search engines are seeing it, how your customers are experiencing your site and your current rankings for a long list of keywords. In particular, we examine the following:
• Usability. We analyze the site's user experience, navigation, overall architecture, look and feel, readability, calls to action, conversion, customer engagement and retention metrics. Read more about our web usability analysis.
• Performance. We evaluate the site's ecommerce security, checkout process, landing page download times, and browser compatibility.
• Landing Pages. We review the site's entry pages in terms of conversion, stickiness, usability, navigation and general performance and also pay special attention to your homepage. Read more about our landing page optimization..
• Internet Marketing. We assess your paid and organic search engine efforts and their results, and we review your content's effectiveness in terms of SEO tagging and keywords. Read more about our online marketing offerings.
The Benefits of SEO and SEM?
Setting up a long-term SEO campaign is one of the most cost effective stratagies a business could apply to their website. SEO offers many benefits over other types of marketing:
- Long Term Results: Unlike PPC campaigns (Pay Per Click Advertising) and other types of marketing SEO results last much longer and the ROI is exponential. Once you accomplished the rankings you desire for your keywords, your website usually holds it's rank for some time. There is always a need to re-evaluate the site to make sure it's maintaining it's rankings.
- High ROI: Studies on SEO & ROI have shown that SEO offers a higher ROI than the vast array of other types of online marketing.
- Qualified Traffic: With the use of targeted keywords you get to place your website in front of potential customers at the moment they are seeking your product or services. Ranking in the search engines when a customer is looking for your product, service or informatino is the ideal opportunity to attract qualified leads.
- 24/7 Exposure: With an optimized site, your listing is available to potential customers all day, every day.
- Brand Awareness: Having your website high in the natural search engine listings helps build your credibility.
Imagine that your website is a big party! Of course you want everyone to come. Think of SEO as the invitation to the party. Better make sure you send it, right? This can only happen if you have optimized your website with SEO. It wouldn't be much of a party without guests, now would it?
Contact us today and get started with getting a much higher ROI on your website investment and higher rankings in the search engines.